GCS – P Series, High Production Plasma Cutting Machine for metal processing.
CNC Controlled Plasma Cutting Machine for metal processing, available in different sizes and with the possibility of a simple grid table or sectional fumes extraction.
|P 2010||2000 x 1000 mm|
|P 3015||3000 x 1500 mm|
|P 4020||4000 x 2000 mm|
|P 6020||6000 x 2000 mm|
|Powermax 45||12 mm|
|Powermax 65||16 mm|
|Powermax 85||18 mm|
|Powermax 105||22 mm|
|Powermax 125||25 mm|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
Plasma GCS – P Series features:
- Sectorized table with fumes extraction.
- Linear guides with self-lubricated, watertight and play-free ball recirculation skids.
- Helical racks transmission with servomotors.
- Optional automatic self lubrication on all axes.
- Travel speed 40 meters / min.
- Resolution 0.01mm.
- Solid steel chassis.
- Z head with THC (Torch Height Control) integrated in CNC control, guarantees automated control of the distance between torch and part during the entire cutting process.
- Torch anti-collision system (stops the machine in any collision).
- Laser pointer for X & Y axis zeroing verification.
- Bridge height Z = 100mm.
- TexComputer CNC control with touch screen.
- CAD / CAM + Nesting software.
- Pieces marking.
- 3 kW extraction turbine.