CNC Line for Drilling, Tapping, Milling, and Scribing Beams, Tubes, Flat Bars and Angles.
Sigma 110 is a CNC Solution to Drill, Tap, Mill, and Scribe Beams, Angles, U profiles, Tubes and Flat Bars up to 1m. Optional Rotation System to flip the profile without the use of a crane on 4 sides. Speed of 60 m/min, Drilling up to 13 kW, 3.000RPM and an Automatic 5 Tools Changer.
|Working height||30 mm – 1.000 mm|
|Maxi. lenght of profiles||6 M, 12 M, 15 M, 18 M|
|Type of profiles||Beams, Angles, Channels, Square and Rectangular Tubes, Plates|
|Operations||Drilling, Tapping, Milling and Marking|
|Spindle power||15 kW (peak power)
13 kW (nominal)
|Number of tools||5|
|Maximum diameter||40 mm|
|Tool holder||SK 40|
|Profile rotating system||Yes|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
• AUTOMATIC ROTATING UNIT OF PROFILES.
• LINE PRO SOFTWARE.
SIGMA 110 features.
• Powerful and reliable drilling head.
• 13 kW Power.
• Extra strong double column guided movement.
• Spindle and rack and pinion X axis travelling.
• Ultra fast X axis acceleration.
• The profile is clamped to the table by means of a vertical hold down.
• Guidance of the hold down by means of 2 vertical linear guides.
• 5 tools.
• External and internal lubrication system.
• Windows 10 based PC control.
• Touch screen.
• Remote assistance over the internet.
• USB Port.