CNC Laser and Plasma Solutions for Processing Sheet Metal and Profiles
Fiber Laser or Plasma CNC Cutting Solutins for Sheet and Profiles processing.
Geka CNC´s fiber solutions for cutting or processing with laser or plasma different materials such as steel sheets and profiles that can be used for metal structures, telecommunications and other construction purposes.
Geka´s CNC laser solutions
Geka has two CNC laser machines that are a high precision CNC fiber laser solution for cutting metal sheets and profiles. These two machines are Laser GCS – LA, a fibre laser solution, and Laser GCS – LH, a CNC laser cutting solution. They both have similar features in common.
Similarities in Geka´s CNC laser solutions’ features
- It can cut multiple materials in different thicknesses and dimensions
- Advanced servo drive system and high-precision technology that guarantees high-quality results with a high precision, speed and reliability
- Efficient and energy saving
- Cutting head that has the possibility of automatic focus
- Electrical Cabinet integrated in machine
- CNC Control System with optional Nesting
- Efficient upper and lower bench
Differences in Geka´s CNC laser solutions’ features
- Maximum Power
- Laser GCS – LA: 4 kW
- Laser GCS – LH: 15 kW
- Maximum size available
- Laser GCS – LA: 6000×2500 mm
- Laser GCS – LH: 8000×2500 mm
CNC Laser Cutting Solution up to 4kW.
High precision CNC Fiber Laser Cutting Solution for Metal Sheet. Laser Power from 1 kW to 4 kW able to cut various material with different thicknesses and dimensions.
CNC Laser Cutting Solution up to 15kW.
High precision CNC Fiber Laser Cutting Solution for Metal Sheet and Profiles. Laser Power from 6 kW to 15 kW able to cut various material with different thicknesses and dimensions.
Geka´s CNC plasma Solutions
Geka´s GCS – P Series is composed by four high production cutting machines for metal processing. Find bellow each model and its capacity:
- P 2010: 2000 x 1000 mm
- P 3015: 3000 x 1500 mm
- P 4020: 4000 x 2000 mm
- P 6020: 6000 x 2000 mm
The main features of Geka CNC plasma are:
- Sectorized table with fumes extraction
- Laser pointer for X & Y axis zeroing verification
- TexComputer CNC control with touch screen
- Torch anti-collision system
Also, the Plasma GCS – P series includes a plasma source that can be chosen depending on the width required. These are the following:
- Powermax 45: 12 mm
- Powermax 65: 16 mm
- Powermax 85: 20 mm
- Powermax 105: 22 mm
- Powermax 125: 25 mm
CNC Plasma Cutting Solution for Metal Sheet.
Plasma CNC Cutting Solution for Sheet Metal Processing. Custom applications available for specific working needs.