GCS – LA is one of Geka CNC´s fibre laser solutions for sheet metals processing. It has a power of up to 4 kW. This fibre laser machine can cut various materials with different thicknesses and dimensions.
This is a fibre laser machine that is part of our CNC laser range. Its main features are the following:
• Possibility of cutting multiple materials in different thicknesses and dimensions.
• Advanced high-precision technology that guarantees high-quality results.
• Servo drive system that guarantees high precision, speed and reliability.
• Energy saving, low dust emission and efficient use of the material.
Cutting head with possibility of automatic focus:
• Better drilling effect and shorter time to cut thick metal.
• Accurate and practical.
PANASONIC Servo Motors and Drivers:
• Servo Drive System of high precision, speed and reliability.
• Medium inertia and high speed of rotation of servo motors.
Electrical Cabinet integrated in machine:
• Minimum external wires.
• Greater security.
Reduction Gear and Bevel Gears:
• Good dynamic performance and high torsional rigidity.
• High reliability and stability.
• Long service life.
• Automatic lubrication system for gears and racks.
CNC Control System with optional Nesting:
• Laser Power adjustment function, ensuring cutting quality and easy handling.
• Independent Control Console with stainless steel button panel and 17 » screen.
Efficient upper and lower bench:
• Change of loader in 15 seconds.
Available Options for Laser GCS – LA machine
There are various options regarding the size, powers available and optional equipments for this CNC cutting machine:
• Available in sizes from 3000×1500 to 6000×2500 mm.
• Available in powers from 1 kW up to 4 kW.
• Tube Laser Cutting rotator available.
• Different possibilities in cutting head and resonator.
More options available.