Alfa 150 CNC Flat Bars Punching and Shearing Line
Alfa 150 is part of the flat bars processing Alfa series. This is a CNC punching solution that can perform automatic CNC punching and shearing of flat bars from 4 mm to 12 mm thickness. This shearing line features a servo motor-operated tracking wheel.
The shearing unit has an anti-torque system that avoids deformations when performing shearing tasks.
Another interesting feature of this CNC punching and shearing line is its user interface control equipped with a touch screen and the possibility of remote control and assistance.
Alfa 150 capacities
The following table shows the minimum and maximum capacities that the Alfa 150 punching and shearing line can provide to its users.
|Flat Bar Size (Min.)||25×4 mm|
|Flat Bar Size (Max.)||150×10 mm|
|Maximum Diameter||31 mm|
|Punching & Shearing Force||640 kN|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
Alfa 150 has some optional equipment available for you. For additional information you may want to contact Geka.The options available in the Alfa 150 are:
- Minimal Waste Unit.
- Automatic Feeder.
- Advanced Software with Nesting and DSTV Importing.
Alfa 150 features.
The following units are the machinery features of the Alfa 150.
INPUT CONVEYOR UNIT
• Servo Motor-operated tracking wheel.
• Independent encoder.
• Positioning speed up to 36 m/min.
• Two different punches.
• Diameters up to 31mm.
• CNC-controlled gauge.
• Hydraulic hold down.
• Single cut shearing.
• Anti-torque system for cutting material without deformation.
• Ideal for steel and soft metals (i.e., copper).
• Windows 10 based PC control.
• Touch screen.
• Remote assistance over the internet.
• USB Port.