Alfa 500 CNC Solution for Processing Flat Bars
Alfa 500 is a CNC Solution of Geka’s flat bars processing range. The tasks that it can perform are punching, marking, and shearing flat bars.
This is a CNC-controlled Automated Line for CNC Punching, Marking and Shearing Flat Bars up to 12 m in length. The Alfa 500 features a triple head punching unit for diameters up to 40 mm with a CNC punching force of 1100 kN and a Shearing Station for over-sized material up to 500 mm in width, with a thickness up to 20 mm.
Alfa 500 capacities
In the following table you will be find the capacities of this CNC solution:
|Flat Bar Size (Min.)||50×5 mm|
|Flat Bar Size (Max.)||500×20 mm|
|Maximum Diameter||40 mm|
|Punching Force||1100 kN|
|Number of characters||40|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
Alfa 500 is a CNC solution that has various peripherals available, that can be included in this CNC solution. If you want to have some additional knowledge about them, please contact Geka:
- Automatic Material Loader.
- Miter Shearing Unit.
- Marking Unit.
- Line Pro Advance Software.
Alfa 500 features
Alfa 500´s machinery principal features are the following:
• 3 different, independently selectable punches.
• Up to 40 mm diameter.
• Hydraulic hold down.
• Servo motor and spindle-driven horizontal positioning along Y-Axis.
• Flat Bar single cut.
• Hydraulic hold down and clamping squaring guides.
• Windows 10 based PC control.
• Touch screen.
• Remote assistance over the internet.
• USB Port.