Gamma Traction, CNC line for processing large and medium sized angles
Gamma traction is an angle processing punching and drilling machine on materials up to 16 mm thickness. Its maximum capacity of angles shearing is 250x250x25 mm. It can also be equipped with a cassette marking unit. Its automatic unloading systems allows it to function automatically, saving time and effort.
Gamma Traction 250, CNC Solution for punching, shearing and drilling angles.
Traction system with feeder trolley for Punching, Drilling, Marking and Shearing angles.
Gamma Roller, CNC Solutions for processing large quantities of angles processing
Gamma Roller 80 / C2PL, CNC Line for angles.
CNC Solution for angle punching and shearing.
Gamma Roller 150 2P / DPS, CNC Line for medium-sized angles.
CNC Solution for punching, marking and cutting angles and flat bars.
Gamma Roller 160 – 3P / ALPS, CNC Line for angles, flat bars and U channels.
CNC Solution for punching, marking and cutting angles, flat bars and U profiles.
Gamma Roller, CNC Solutions for processing large quantities of angles
Gamma roller is a series of three machines that do angle processing:
- Gamma Roller 80 / C2PL80: angle punching and shearing
- Gamma Roller GR 150 2P: punching, marking and cutting angles and flat bars
- Gamma Roller GR 160 3P: punching, marking and cutting angles, flat bars and U profiles
Gamma Roller capacities
The features and capacities of the whole angle processing Gamma Roller series can be observed in the following table:
|FEATURES||C2PL 80||GR 150 2P||GR 160-3P|
|Minimum L||40x40x4 mm||35x35x4 mm||40x40x4 mm|
|Maximum L||80x80x8 mm||150x150x15 mm||160x160x16 mm|
|Minimum Flat Bar||–||–||50×5 mm|
|Maximum Flat Bar||–||–||160×16 mm|
|Minimum U||–||–||60×30 mm|
|Maximum U||–||–||120×60 mm|
|Number of Punches||2 (1 per wing)||4 (2 per wing)||6 (3 per wing)|
|Punching Force||340 kN||600 kN||800 kN|
|Shear Station Power||650 kN||1900 kN||2550 kN|
|X Axis Speed||programable Up to 36 m/min.||–||–|
|Feeder Speed||–||programable Up to 36 m/min.||programable Up to 36 m/min.|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.