Gamma Roller GR 150 2P is a CNC Line for punching, shearing and marking angles. Its wide special equipment can be used to configure your line to suit your specific needs.
Gama Roller 150 is one of Geka´s angle processing machines.
Its CNC Punching Unit can use up to 4 punches and 2 punches per wing that can punch diameters up to 31mm. The shearing unit is easily accessible and produces clean cuts without deformations.
Its marking angles section is done with a cassette. The marking section, as well as the punching and shearing units, can be controlled with a user interface.
Optional equipment available
The following optional equipment are available to meet your needs. If you want to add them to the equipment of Gamma Roller 150 or to receive additional information, please contact Geka.
- Automatic Feeder.
- Minimal Waste Unit.
- Marking Unit.
- Material Unloading System.
- Advanced Software with Nesting and Importing DSTV.
Gamma Roller 150 Capacities
The capacities of the punching, shearing and marking units of the Gamma Roller 150 are shown in the following table:
|FEATURES||GR 150 2P|
|Minimum L||35x35x4 mm|
|Maximum L||150x150x15 mm|
|Number of Punches||4 (2/wing)|
|Maximum Diameter||31 mm|
|Punching Force||600 kN|
|Shear Station Power||1900 kN|
|Feeder Speed||Programmable up to 36 m/min.|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
Gamma Roller 150 2P features
Gamma Roller 150 features are the following:
INPUT CONVEYOR UNIT.
• Servo motor-driven tracking roller.
• Independent encoder.
• Feeder tracks at each end of the line.
• Two punches per wing.
• Diameters up to 31mm.
• CNC-controlled gauge.
• Hydraulic hold down.
• Clean cuts without waste.
• Fast and easy access to blades.
• Windows 10 based PC control.
• Touch screen.
• Remote assistance over the internet.
• USB Port.