CNC Lines for Steel Plate Processing
The Paxy Series consists on a set of solutions for CNC driven steel plate processing with CNC punching, CNC marking and CNC drilling tasks of plates with a maximum thickness of 40 mm and a length of 18 m.
There are four steel processing machines included within the Paxy series. These are: Paxy 1000, Paxy 1500, Paxy 2000 and Paxy X plus. These CNC punching machines for steel plate processing have some similarities and differences with each other.
Common features within the paxy CNC punching series
All these steel plate processing machines have the following features:
- Maximum punching thickness and diameter of 40 mm
- Up to 3 punches
- Automated feeder in which it is fast and easy to load and unload materials. It is provided with material clamping guides and a set of independent servo drives.
- Punching unit with a variable power that ranges from 800 to 2200 kN and a
- Hydraulic hold down.
- User interface with a Windows 10 PC platform and remote assistance via internet, it also has a touchscreen and a USB port within it
Differences within these steel plate processing machines
The differences between the machinery it is their maximum length. The maximum width of 750 mm is the same for the whole series except for Paxy 1000, that has a maximum width of 500 mm. Their maximum lengths are:
- Paxy 1000: 1000 mm
- Paxy 1500: 1500 mm
- Paxy 2000: 2000 mm
- Paxy X plus: 3000-18000 mm
CNC Line for Punching, Marking and Drilling Plates.
Paxy, CNC Solution for Punching, Marking and Drilling plates up to 40 mm thickness and 2000×750 mm size.
Paxy 1000,1500 y 2000
CNC Line for Punching, Marking and Drilling long length Plates.
Paxy X Plus, CNC Solution for Punching, Marking, and Drilling long steel Plates up to 18 m long and 40 mm thickness.
Paxy X Plus.
Geka’s Paxy Series Specifications
|FEATURES||PAXY 1000×500||PAXY 1500×750||PAXY 2000×750||PAXY X PLUS|
|Max. Length||1000 mm||1500 mm||2000 mm||3000-18000 mm|
|Max. Width||500 mm||750 mm||750 mm||750 mm|
|Max. Thickness||40 mm||40 mm||40 mm||40 mm|
|Max. Diameter||40 mm||40 mm||40 mm||40 mm|
|Number of Punches||Up to 3||Up to 3||Up to 3||Up to 3|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 Kg/mm2.
- GEKA may change technical specifications, equipment and photographs of models, as well as any other information contained herein.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.