Paxy 1500 CNC Punching Machine
The Paxy 1500 CNC punching machine is one of the three models available in Geka’s Paxy Series of CNC solutions for processing steel plates, alongside the Paxy 1000 and the Paxy 2000 models.
The machines in the Geka’s Paxy Series of CNC solutions help manufacturers in the optimization of their steel plate processing tasks by automating the material feeding and positioning processes. The punching, marking and drilling of steel plates can at times be a slow and demanding process and the Paxy Series, including the Paxy 1500 model, can help speed these jobs up.
The Paxy 1500 can process steel plates with thicknesses of up to 40 mm.
Among the features of the Paxy 1500 punching ironworker, an automated feeder with material clamping guides to hasten the unloading material is included. The machine also comes with a hydraulic hold-down device in its punching unit that keeps the material safely in place.
The Paxy 1500 CNC solution is utilized through a touch-screen user interface, which comes with a compact flash memory card. The user interface has been designed to be intuitive and with ease of use as a priority, meaning that it is very simple to begin implementing the Paxy 1500 machine in your ironworking tasks.
Paxy 1500 Features
|Max. Length||1500 mm|
|Max. Width||750 mm|
|Max. Thickness||40 mm|
|Max. Diameter||40 mm|
|Number of Punches||Up to 3|
- Capacities based on a material resistance of 45 kg/mm tensile strength.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice.
- Technical characteristics valid except for typographical errors or omissions.
Paxy 1500 Optional Peripherals
Geka can factory fit the Paxy 1500 with a number of different additional accessories, making the machine capable of different types of jobs. The peripherals available directly from Geka include:
- A vertical drilling unit capable to cut diameters of up to 40 mm.
- A triple-punching head with three different punches to be chosen from using the touch-screen user interface.
- A marking unit with a capability for up to 10 digits and a marking force of 80 tons.